Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Introduction...the First Post from Fairy Tale Blows

He's much older………….unmarried……..no I don't steal husbands

He has kids, although he denies their existence

He's well-off…..doesn't deny it………uses it to his advantage……..although he's paranoid about being taken advantage of


He's seemingly complicated………although it may just be a façade


Seems a bit insecure about his age


Consumed with work………………and the pursuit of money



His loyalty to loved ones is palpable


He's been hurt………………..badly………


The scars are not visible…………poor man………but they are very much evident



He's in dire need of affection………..genuine-idontneedanythingfromyou-affection


I ache……….long to console him, love him, comfort him…….without bruising his ego


But I think any efforts with be rebuffed



How do I approach this…….what is the purpose of his presence in my life


Is he even worth the effort……….


Or should I walk away…………..and forget he exists???







    No comments:

    Post a Comment