Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nigerian Dating Websites Cont'd





October 27, 2009

so…the other day, I was talking about dating websites that could work for Nigerians. I really mean to focus on Nigerians in the States. I said I was going to checkout www.datincycle.com and I sure did. It's not bad. I see what they are trying to do.

One small issue, though, they are simply not there yet…so while the concept is good and will probably attract people in the future, it simply does not boast many members that you can connect with right now. Other partial concern, there are very few members outside of Nigeria. Accordingly, the website is probablyonly helpful if you're looking to meet someone in Nigeria.

However, checkout datingcyle.com for the Articles on dating, marriage, sexuality, etc.
By the way, if you decide to join a dating website, I think it's imperative that you use proper English. Just take the time to write properly and to edit what you've written.

First impressions last long so it helps if someone who's checking you out online does not have to wonder if you just made a mistake or really can't put a five-word sentence together.
Next up, www.sexynaija.com. I'll let you know about that


No comments:

Post a Comment